Disadvantages of machinery moving
The major disadvantages of machines are discussed further. Machines are expensive to buy, maintain and repair. A machine with or without continuous use will get damaged and worn-out. Only the rich have access to good quality machines and also its maintenance.
- Cost - Machines are expensive to buy,maintain and repair.
- Difficulties in manual and operation - Machines generally are difficult to set up, operate and understand.
- Monotony and Laziness - The repeated use of machines lead to monotony and boredom.
- Lack of social interaction - In capital intensive industries where there are more machines than labour there will be very little interaction with employees.
- Pollution - Machines release waste products and poisonous gases that could harm the environment.
- Unemployment - Machines can and are replacing man labour.